Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer & Social Media Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a well-rounded and experienced Content Writer & Social Media Associate to join our Team in a full-time position.
- The Content Writer and Social Media Associate will be in charge of writing and producing high-quality Technical Content used both in offline and Online channels which will contribute to the overall success of our Programs/Projects and enhance the Organization’s brand online and offline.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content including uniquely crafted Weekly Newsletters.
- Develop, Build and Manage a Solid, Wide Online community by responding to comments across all platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Post educative contents on all our social media pages and writing of tech-related subject matters to be published.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence and monitoring company's brand on social media.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive team.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers and manage all our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years experience.
- Social Media Marketing experience and ability to explain complex social media data in a simple way.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Experience developing social media strategies and marketing plans.
- Proven ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform and proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and ability to use Canva and other online Design Tools.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and social media management.
- Ability to measure the success of online campaigns.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.