UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium, and large-sized businesses across Lagos, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
At UpperMark Solutions Limited, no two problems are the same; hence, we utilize unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Aguda, Surulere - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
- With an increasing clientele, we are looking to hire an extra hand in our marketing team.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- To develop content calendars for each of his / her assigned brands
- To produce copies/images for social media posts
- To manage social communities and monitor inbound messages across all platforms
- To engage with audiences on owned and third-party platforms
- To measure and report on the success of social media content
- To interface with paid social media services to allocate and optimize media spend
- To work with Clients and approving authorities to approve and schedule social posts on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Ability to write high-quality content for different social platforms
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated, and inspiring
- Expertise in image editing software, videography and photography will be of advantage.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful social media campaigns and community management in a digital/PR/Advertising agency is an advantage
- Ability to spot consumer trends and behaviors through social listening
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 7 years.
- Proximity: Within Mainland Lagos
N70,000 to N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Digital Marketing Executive" as the subject of the email.