Eric Kayser, a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State, is looking for an ambitious, hardworking personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing Hospitality company is looking for an ambitious, hardworking, skilled and professional Bar Tender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Creating unique drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Diploma or HND in any field of study.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience obtained in a well-structured and reputable organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional and creative cocktails
- Understanding of unique and complementary flavor pairings
- Positive Attitude, Personable demeanour, Multitasking skills
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol
- Accountability in maintaining inventory and processing payments
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS Word document or PDF format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.