Homes Consulting Limited - We are a world class Business consulting firm with specialty in SME consulting, Human Capital Development and Business Growth, Business Re-engineering, Merger and Acquistion .We have a wide range of services, backed by a huge depth of knowledge, competence and the expertise of our Consultants and Partners. Our operational business model is to work with a pool of experts from diverse backgrounds, we do this to bring certainty and assurance to the solutions we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Senior Marketing Manager
2.) Investment Banking Specialist
3.) Marketing Manager
4.) Banking Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Job Descriptions
- Connect and develop relationship to High Networth Individuals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Banking and Insurance is of added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, Master's Degree or OND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
N2,000,000 - N5,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.