Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Assistant (Solar Installation Technician)
Job Application Code: OPA001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diploma / OND in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years work experience as a solar installation technician.
- A young and dynamic applicant with a high level of professionalism, strong problem-solving abilities, ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time is important.
- Experience in the use of data software i.e. excel, google sheets, graphics design, and familiarity with CRM systems and practices is important.
- Applicant must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and must be flexible enough to work some holidays and weekends
- Ability to update the various performance tracking documents used by the operations department and analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the operations lead.
- Ability to assist in tracking all pending operations queries and prompt the ops to lead where necessary.
- Ability to work on verification projects of repossession and technical tickets backlog by interfacing with customers, field agents, logistics, and the call center.
- Ability to assist in implementing, tracking quarterly promotions, tracking deactivated products on the hub, follow up with the call center, and share reports with the supervisor.
- Ability to track and follow up on fa/fr welcome call being made by the call center – evaluate and prompt for necessary action and assist in tracking fa/fr performance level vis a vis commission and salary payment.
- Ability to assist in preparing periodic educational materials to be shared periodically with the field team and for the mobile training of the field team.
- Ability to assist in training, onboarding of new fa/sr and new product launch and assist in downloading data needed for ops weekly reporting on the hub i.e sales, repairs, and repossession.
- Ability to assist ops to lead in crucial end-of-the-month reporting i.e sr commission, wb report, tm/rm dashboard, repair target report and ensure and check that all reports are up to date and all pricing plans are captured and updated accordingly in all ops files.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.