Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- This role will be responsible for planning, designing, and overseeing the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities in the organization.
- The successful candidates must have an in-depth understanding of the engineering specifications, process flows, and other information about the process of facilities in the organization.
- Conducting routine preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling regular inspections of electrical equipment
- Liaising with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for apartments and public areas.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of guests, team members, machinery, and property
- Monitor the apartments’ consumption of fuels
- Monitor engineering installation
- Supervise the apartment facilities functions
- Carry out engineering and maintenance works as required
- Periodic inspection and verification of tasks assigned to team members.
- Ensure proper sign off of tasks given after careful inspection.
- Assists in the supervision of all engineering activities.
- Trains members of the department as appropriate in new processes and procedures while ensuring compliance.
- Be able to immediately recognize system performance deficiencies and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Assists the Chief Facilities Manager.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working experience and minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in a similar work environment
- An Engineering Degree from any reputable university is a must
- Project management experience.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems.
- Knowledge of related software would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.