Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control / Auditor
Location: Bida, Minna - Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer the finances, keep track of all transactions and provide training to the audit staff when required
- Examine all bank accounts and ensure they are accurate
- Calculate, draft and issue account statements, invoice, bills and other financial records as per the established procedure. Check out figures, documents, and postings to ensure appropriate balancing
- Keep a track of all the transaction in an organization and record them with accuracy.
- To audit and verify all revenue transactions, record them and prepare daily and monthly sales and other reports for management according to hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- Must have knowledge in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role.
- Must reside in Bida, Minna in Niger State.
- Being a member of an accounting body is an added advantage (ACA, ICAN, ACCA)
- A Degree in Hospitality Management is also an added advantage.
- Must have an experience in the hospitality industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.