Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Internet Solutions Provider, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Coordinator
- Update, Monitor and Input Presales tracker sheet for all Installation, survey, Trial/POC and activation requests.
- Daily & Monthly report on presales tracker sheet.
- Process account activations for newly installed links for both new and existing clients
- Liaise with all stakeholder and ensure contracts are signed, submitted & documented for all client
- Weekly handover reporting of newly installed accounts for Cooperate account, partners, resellers and dealers to Account Management.
- Weekly reporting of new accounts that were recently activated to account department.
- Ensuring the sales team are regularly updated with reports on the status of their Survey / Installation
- To handle and process service request from sales person/reseller and communicate relevant information to the sales person/reseller
- Maintain a good filing system for all signed contracts
- All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in a related field
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a service delivery coordinator in an internet solution provider (ISP) firm
- Excellent knowledge & hands-on use of Microsoft Excel
- Well organized & pays attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to analyze & interpret data
- Basic Knowledge of wired & wireless technology, LAN, WLAN infrastructure.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.