Hybrid Consultant Limited - We are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology and outsourcing services.Professional Services firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa. Our goal is to partner with our clients to make them truly world class organizations. Hybrid Consultant have global experience and are committed to building the capabilities of the region. In addition, Hybrid Consultant also possesses key global affiliations and working relationships with some of the world’s leading organizations in the areas of Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND in relevant fields.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.