ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Job type: Full-time
Department: Customer Experience
- Responsible for identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to improve our customer service.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Time Management
- Communicating Effectively
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.