Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a pace setter in the Banking Industry, is seeking apt and dynamic individuals who will function in different locations within Lagos to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of theproducts in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the banksproducts.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
- OND, HND / First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figure.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.