A leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Lagos involved in marketing strong brands that are market leaders. Currently sales operations of the company span across the markets in all the regions of the country. As a result of a strategic structural re-organisation involving vertical integration of operations, her state of the art manufacturing facilities in Otta, Ogun State are ready for commencement of operations. Consequently the company urgently requires self motivated staff with track record of achievements in previous factory operational positions, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
- The Utility Technician will report to the various functional heads and will be responsible for efficient operation of the utility equipment to provide effective support to the manufacturing processes.
These will include among others:
Qualification / Experience / Competencies
- Ensure availability of water and steam for either heating or sterilization as an when needed.
- Provide constant and adequate compressed air to the plant and the auxiliary departments.
- Ensure constant safe dislodge of sewage water and septic tanks and providing any other related services.
- ensure good working conditions of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure proper documentation and safe keeping of log books.
- Ensure safe keeping of tools and maintain clean working environment.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of C&G, WAEC, Trade Test or OND.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of operation and maintenance of Boilers, Air Compressors and water treatment plants.
- Must be able to read and translate process diagram and P&IDs.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Management of boilers, air compressors and water treatment plants.
- Good interpersonal skills and should be preferably not less than 25 years old.
11th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application along with CV's to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Only Candidates who scale our rigorous screening will be contacted.