Public Service Institute of Nigeria
- Our client, a Federal Government owned Institute set up to ensure adequate training of workers in the Oil and Gas Sector seek to recruit self driven, experienced, motivated and credible individuals to fill the under-listed position:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Department: Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- ND SLT Science Laboratory with a minimum of Lower Credit;
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of two years Oil Industry cognate experience;
- NISLT Registration.
30th November, 2014.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Persons should follow the steps below to apply:
- Click Here to Register
- Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the psin-portal platform.
- Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details.
- At the completion of this page, click on the Update button at the bottom of the screen.
- NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details.
- Click on the Passport Tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, click on Educational Qualification. Click on (Add Qualification). Proceed to fill the appropriate details.
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Next, click on the Employment History tab. Fill in your details and click the Update button.
- Lastly, click on the Documents tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
- NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the psin-portal.
- You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal.
- You can update your information at any time.
- In order to proceed with your application, repeat steps 1-4. After applying, you will receive a short message saying Application Successful
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.