Awoof Berekete is Nigeria’s favorite restaurant with a full package of fresh, delicious, tasty, and nutritious range of pastries and African intercontinental meals on offer every day of the week at affordable prices, complete with arguably one of the best hygienic eating ambiances in the Center of Excellence. Like the name suggests, Awoof is the only Fast Food Eatery that has successfully put the combination of quality, consistency, and pocket-friendliness of its customers into consideration in preparing its meals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook's instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.