Virgin-Landmarts is a Nigerian Real estate company headquartered in Lagos, established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well as add value to individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. Our core business includes Real Estate, Building Construction with modern architectural design, and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos, NG
- The candidate will creat a detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing cheque including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing cheque as necessary
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
- Assist the team or other staff with accounting duties as needed.
- High School Diploma required, a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Proficient in excel usage and software
- Solid written and verbal communication skills is a must.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All Candidates must reside in Lagos preferably within this region ( Festac Town, Mile 2, Satellite Town, Ojo Town, igando, Abule-Ado and environs).