Paradis is a unique restaurant-bar set to redefine the resto-bar industry in Lagos with its exclusive hospitality services. It’s a mid-scale / up-scale restaurant and bar in Ikate scouting for exceptional talents to join their team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Runner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Food Runner will be responsible for supporting waitstaff in carrying beverages and meal items to designated tables.
- Deliver food orders to customers quickly and accurately
- Uphold sanitation and food safety principles
- Bus tables by removing dirty dishes and trash
- Check-in with customers to ensure their experience is satisfactory
- Relay reports of customer satisfaction to the management and relevant parties
- Ensure patrons have all the appropriate tableware they need to properly enjoy their food
- Assist in setting up tables before service with appropriate utensils, napkins, and decorations
- Handle various impromptu requests from customers
- A Food Runner must be able to multitask in order to ensure customers get their orders promptly
- Food Runners will have to possess a high degree of organizational skills to easily locate tables and bar patrons to fulfill everyone’s orders
- A Food Runner needs excellent communication skills to ensure they meet customers’ requests. Not only does the Food Runner have to listen to learn where the food needs to go, but they also have to communicate with the customers whether it’s checking on their satisfaction or taking an impromptu request.
- Food Runners spend most of their shift standing, so they need to be able to remain on their feet for several hours straight. Additionally, they should be able to carry about 35 pounds easily.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.