Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT - driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Health Services
Programme: Medical Centre
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- Patient care.
- Medical knowledge.
- Practice-based learning and improvement.
- System-based practice.
- Interprofessional collaboration.
- Personal and professional development.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any accredited institution either within or outside the country
- Applicant must have done One Year Internship post-graduation
- Applicant must have completed the National Youth Service Corps.
Other Important Information:
- Possess a proven character and build up an impeccable personal and professional reputation during one's career.
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- A Team player who can work under limited supervision and is capable of self-direction.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy good physical health mental health.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.