Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Account Reconciliation Officer - Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: IT Operations
About the Position
- We are seeking a Reconciliation (Officer) - Associate to report to the Operations Manager.
- You will be instrumental in the reconciliation of operational accounts for the business.
In this role, you will:
- Perform daily review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Reconcile transaction settlement from the payment processing companies and the settlement value by the partner banks.
- Ensure that all transactions on behalf of clients are properly recorded and captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports on all transaction’s activities.
- Continue process improvement initiatives and recommendation of solutions that would improve service delivery, eliminate errors, reduce cost, and optimize account reconciliation.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting or business management role in the Banking Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Accounting (added advantage).
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Experience in account reconciliation and financial reporting
- Experience in the use of accounting packages, financial analysis, and data processing.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date