Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Capital Management
- This canidaidate will be required to manage the human resources of the organization, with a consideration for multiple locations.
- Drive HR Strategies within the company
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence
- Overseeing and coordinating all Human Resources duties and activities
- Partner with senior and middle-level managers in strategy conceptualization, formulation, and execution.
- Deliver personnel administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Act as a champion for employees, vigorously representing their concerns to senior management
- Establish systems that will increase employees' contribution, that is employees' commitment to the organization and their ability to deliver
- An agent of continuous transformation, shaping processes and developing a culture that together improves the organization’s capacity for change
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal annually and make recommendations on such to the Group Head
- An advisor/counselor/consultant to CEO and executive management on Human Resource matters and Labour laws
- Set guidelines for HRM policy review and the department's planning process.
- Performance Standard and Appraisal and promotion
- Staff welfare, staff discipline
- Initiate and drive HR policy formulation and implementation
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the company
- Ensure staff are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and competence and developed along career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives.
- First Degree in a Social Science or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- HR Professional certification compulsory
- 15 years relevant experience in human resource management with minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Basic Insurance Operations/Products Knowledge
- Talent Management
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge and conversance with Nigerian labor laws
- Strong knowledge and conversance with Industrial relations
- Computer appreciation / data entry (word processing/Spreadsheet/graphics)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong, oral, written and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Highly discrete
- Sales and marketing oriented
Application Closing Date
- Ability to lead by a good example
- General administration
- Knowledge management
- Conflict management
- Team building
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online