Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date