Phillips Outsourcing Services - Our client, a global telecommunications company is seeking highly skilled professionals to fill in vacancies within its organization in many countries.
We are recruiting to fill the telecom position below:
Job Position: Civil Works Manager
Employment Status: 3 months (renewable)
Qualifications and Skills
- The Civil Works Manager is main responsible for all Civil Works matters including business, tender and supply of the service according to Ericsson Civil Works Process.
- The Civil Work Manager is a line management role or a Project Manager role for the Civil Works part.
- The role of a Civil Works Manager is:To manage the Civil Works part of the contract,To generate additional sales,To manage Service Providers,To manage the line or project organization.
- A minimum of OND/HND/BSc.
- 'Interpersonal communication,
- Lead others, Influencing skills,
- Presentation skills (oral and written),
Application Closing Date
- Civil Works process,
- Civil Work detailed site design,
- Civil Work construction,
- AC mains power knowledge,
- SA&CW CAD knowledge, T
- Telecom/Datacom cooling knowledge,
30th April, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply