Oando Nigeria Plc
is currently is recruiting for
Vacancy Title: Corporate Secretariat Officer
Oando Nigeria Plc
is currently seeking a Corporate Secretariat Officer with a first degree in Law and a minimum of two years post call.
Please note that that candidates with 0 - 3 years work experience will be required to pass the SHL online test
before being considered for interview.
The Corporate Secretariat Officer is responsible for providing support to the Group Secretariat Manager to ensure the efficient administration of the Group Secretariat
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with external solicitors and regulatory agencies to ensure corporate and statutory regulatory compliance with the Corporate Affairs Commission for all entities within the Group.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the Corporate Secretariat document management system and archives and ensure the safe custody of company seals and statutory books;
- Provide support in the registration and protection of trademarks for the Group
- Conduct periodic compliance audit to ensure continuous compliance of Oando Group and all its subsidiaries with laid down rules, laws & regulations of CAC.
- Respond to day to day request for corporate information on Oando and its subsidiaries
- Ensure Availability of accurate and up–to-date and comprehensive information on corporate and statutory records relating to the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Prompt filing of statutory and regulatory returns when delegated.
- Constantly review and research on subsisting and new international legislation and guidelines affecting the Group
- Obtaining and collating a wide range of information to assist the Group Secretariat Manager on assigned tasks
- Develop records management procedures for and monitor departmental compliance with them so that staff know how to use the records management system and the department has confidence that its records are controlled
- Ensure filing and retrieving information is done in accordance with departmental records management procedures so that staff can find the information they need quickly and easily.
- Provide support for special projects such as acquisition, restructuring and other strategic transactions of the Group.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by GSM
September 1, 2010
How To Apply
Follow the link below. Note
you must be logged in/registered to view details and apply.
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here