1.0 Post-UTME Tests
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti has scheduled its 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening tests to hold from Wednesday 31st July to Friday, 9th August, 2013.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Ikechwuku Iheanacho ICT Centre.
Candidates who obtained the UTME cut-off scores of 180 and above who chose Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their 1st or 2nd choice.
Candidates who did not choose the Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their 1st or 2nd choice but obtained a minimum score of 180 in UTME can also apply.
4.0 Registration Fee
Each candidates will be required to pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
5.0 Registration Procedure
Submit Application Online
- Visit any bank and pay through e-Transact platform
- You will receive a print out with receipt number and confirmation order number.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website www.fuoye.edu.ng and click on post-UTME link from the homepage
- Go to payment portal section and insert the details received from the bank and this will enable you access to the Application Form.
Candidates are advised to download their POST-UTME Application Forms after submission and bring them to the venue of screening on the day of their examination.
6.0 Important Notice
7.0 REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMITTANCE INTO SCREENING VENUE
- Please use exactly the same names (and in the same
- order) as used on your JAMB Registration Form;
- Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid personal cell phone number in your Registration Form. No two candidates are allowed to use same cell phone number.
- Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: www.fuoye.edu.ng on Monday 29th July 2013 for their scheduled date of examination.
- Examination commences on Wednesday 31st July 2013.
- UTME result slip
- Photocopies of SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB results
- Downloaded Application Form.
- Writing materials – HP Pencils and Erasers
The following items are not allowed into the screening halls
- Mathematical Tables
- Biros and Pens
- Cell Phones
Candidates who arrived at the venue of screening after 30 minutes of the commencement of the test will not be allowed to take the test. Candidates who make false declaration of UTME score and Ordinary Level Grades (SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) as well as State of Origin shall not be considered for admission.
9.0 AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2013/2014 SESSION
1. Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
2. Faculty of Science
- B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc Psychology
3. Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Geophysics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Physics
4. Faculty of Engineering
- B. Agric Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B. Agric Soil Science
- B. Agric Animal Production & Health
- B. Agric Crop Production and Horticulture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
9.1 Closing Date for Registration
- B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Engr. Civil Engineering
- B. Engr. Computer Engineering
- B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Engr. Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering
Registration for POST-UTME closes
Saturday 27th July, 2013.
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com
or contact Ayodeji – 08085702458, Olanrewaju – 08060239459, Ademola – 07062315020, Yemi – 08064797728.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here