Posted on Mon 09th Sep, 2013 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (112 comments)
Federal Ministry of Interior
- Fire Service, Immigration Service, Prisons Service Board and Civil Defence, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR RECRUITMENT 2013
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(i) Assistant Superintendent II CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions (Category A) (Superintendent Cadre)
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
In addition, candidates must:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
2.) INSPECTORATE CADRE
(i) Assistant Inspector CON PASS 06
(ii) Immigration Assistant III CON PASS 03
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE 'O' Level
Application Closing Date
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot Copied: hotnigerianjobs.com
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Extended to 27th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 27th October, 2013
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates are to submit their applications on the following website address: http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/
Other Nigeria Immigration Service Vacancies
Nigeria Immigration Service Graduate Recruitment 2013
Federal Ministry of Interior Massive Recruitment 2013
Nigeria Immigration Service Entry Level Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2013
Nigeria Immigration Service O'Level Immigration Assistant Recruitment 2013
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here