Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc
is seeking the services of a Help Desk Manager.
Position: Help Desk Manager
Function name: Management Information Systems
Location: Head Office
Career Type: IT Service Management
Reporting to the Infrastructure & Services Manager. This position manages the delivery of effective and reliable support service for company-wide IS resources. It identifies coaching needs, organize and facilitate training of systems users in accordance with authorized plans and procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge of Business Processes
Good working knowledge of Computers, Networks and Application systems
Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Information & Communication Technology. ITIL Managers Certificate will be an added advantage,
5 years work experience
- Provide a one-stop information and solution point for users via controlled resolution of incidents and issues including Initiation of action, Documentation of root causes, and Implementation of opportunities and remedies.
- Record and track all incidents and complaints – 100% logging of all calls.
- Keep customers informed on request status and progress
- Manage the team that Provide 1st Level Support to Users
- Monitor and escalate Incidents relative to the appropriate Service Level Agreements
- Carry out quarterly Customer Satisfaction survey and publish result within a week.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IT equipment
- Ensure that new user workstations are installed to standard.
- Administer I.S. Training schedules in line with I.S. training needs as defined by the Head of IS & agreed with HR.
- Organize training of users on standard, proprietary and developed application packages in conjunction with HR.
- Produce Training Manuals and documentation for in-house organized courses.
- Recommend Courses, Seminars and Training suitable for users and I.S. staff to Head of I.S.
- Ensure that the I.S. in-house training program is well publicized and adequately marketed to meet anticipated participants quest.
- Constantly review methods of delivery of lectures, quality of teaching aids and suggest improvements.
- Ensure all participants attendance records; documentation of all course materials and syllabuses are properly kept.
- Maintain and manage the I.S. Library and Archive.
25th January 2011
Method of Application
Click Here to Apply Online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here