is looking to fill the position of Regional Marketing Manager (Acquisition).
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager (Acquisition)
Reporting To: Head, Acquisition
Location: West Region, Nigeria
To formulate and ensure implementation of effective and efficient acquisition, usage and retention strategies for assigned region so as to enhance the leadership position in customer market share.
New revenue paying subscribers in the region
Incremental Share of Net Adds in the region
- To identify the new segments for acquisition and therefore plan and implement the strategy to penetrate the same with leadership position.
- To design and provide tools to sales team for market expansion
- To conduct consumer and trade research on periodic basis to identify new opportunities for acquisition.
- To conceptualise suitable products and plans in prepaid/postpaid to drive acquisitions and revenue based on regional realities.
- To design suitable consumer and trade schemes so as to acquire revenue-paying customers in the region.
- To analyse and identify channel partner ROI enhancement opportunities for the region.
- To Ensure timely and impactful launch of new BTS sites to stimulate trial and adoption by new customers within the geography.
Customer Delight measure in terms of Schemes and Promotions
- To identify the key strengths of competition and plan key tactics ton get incremental share of net adds from competition in the region.
- To provide regional inputs for the handsets strategy to gain market share and counter competition in the region.
- Deliver region specific and relevant Value Added Services, that will ensure uptake and boost VAS revenue streams
- Provide inputs towards the design and implementation of regional consumer schemes and promotions which are simple and crisp so that there is an increase in the delight among existing and prospective customers.
- Hand hold the new customer for revenue enhancement
- Identify region specific initiatives for stimulating usage andnincreasing revenues.
- Ensure re-launch of low utilized sites to increase ITP and gain wallet share from competition
- To monitor acquisition cost
- A recognized postgraduate degree in Management; specialisation in Marketing is preferred
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- At least 5-6 years working experience, of these 2-3 years should be in telecom sales/ marketing.
- Strong People skills-Building Collaborative Relationships and Empowering and Developing people
- Risk taking appetite
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Should thrive in challenging situations
- Ability to network with global players
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial Ability
24th April, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here