ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company)
is a specialized institution of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA); established to service and develop the needs of the insurance and reinsurance industry within the Sub-Region.
We are seeking a high caliber and results-oriented professional to create growth, capacity, and competitive advantage in our business in the capacity of Country Underwriter (Nigeria).
Job Title: Country Underwriter (Nigeria)
The Principal Role:
Fulfill the mandate of the company in all aspects of Reinsurance Underwriting in the Nigerian market.
He/She will specifically:-
Required Education & Experience:
- Participate in company training initiatives for staff and clients;
- Market company products and services;
- Provide excellent service to clients;
- Ensure prompt response to business correspondence; Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time
- Analyze risk profiles from cedants and make appropriate recommendations;
- Underwrite treaty and- facultative reinsurance business;
Application Closing Date
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university preferably with a major in Insurance
- A graduate degree in business, finance or insurance would be advantageous; Relevant insurance professional qualifications - ACII preferred
- At least 5 years of reinsurance experience in an insurance/reinsurance company; Proven networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills;
- Computer fluency in MS Office suite plus other Insurance/ Reinsurance packages
May 25 2012,
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted