is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
1.) Technical Officer Clinical Services
Temporary Appointment - 6 months
The Technical Officer Clinical Services will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS. She/he will provide ongoing technical assistance in HIV/AIDS clinical management including management of opportunistic infections and PMTCT capacity building to all facilities benefiting from the program. She/he will work with the technical advisor, SPDC, facility staff and other relevant FHI staff to adapt and disseminate guidelines, tools and procedures that will support the achievement of quality service delivery.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- MBBS/MD with 1-3 years experience in clinical care, with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of anti-retroviral therapy in resource constraint settings.
- Post graduate degree in Public Health is desirable
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
2.) Training Coordinator
Temporary Appointment - 3 months
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing all training-related functions on FHI360 projects this will include: organizing training calendar, ensuring that each planned training has a sufficient technical content design and qualified facilitators, providing logistical support to CO major trainings and ensuring adequate and timely training reports. The training coordinator may be required to conduct training needs assessment periodically to determine what types of training general and specific skill-set trainings should be provided to FHI360 employees and the partners. She/he will coordinate a training committee constituted across all FHI360 departments. The training committee will make technical input into training curriculum development as well as harmonization of related training modules to engender smart integration trainings. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- B.A/BSc in business or related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a public health environment or a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in training coordination in a medium or large local/international organization.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2012
How To Apply
For detailed information, please visit our international employment webpage at www.fhi360.org
FHI360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may go to FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter
to register online, and to submit CV/resume on or before 3rd July, 2012. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.