MV Exchange Nigeria Limited
, a duly registered company, is a vehicle management and information services provider. MV Exchange assist stakeholders in the Nigerian Automobile and Insurance Industries by using technology to facilitate sales operations. It provides unequalled proposition to create significant value for players in these industries as well as the banking industry and consumer markets.
MV Exchange is currently seeking to engage the services of Marketing Executives throughout the 36 states of the Federation; the job requirements for the position are stated below:
Job Title: Marketing Executives
Location: All States of the Federation
- Business Development
- Deepen sales operation via the registration and management of dealers
- Sell Mobile-activated Motor insurance policies, Vehicle Tracking Solutions, offer bundled managed services through dealer channels
- Planning and execution of marketing efforts as well as proffer first level sales support service
- Schedule and coordinate regular meetings with dealers and agents and implement marketing initiatives and identifying opportunities for cross-marketing
- Monitor distribution and sales of motor vehicle insurance policies, tracking solutions by dealers and agents to ensure transparency, consistency, good record keeping and appropriateness.
- Design and develop marketing strategies and materials (e.g. articling brochure, personal and practice group profiles, target vendors etc).
- Supervise the dealers and agents as well as provide periodic sales reports on the day-to-day operations of the agents/dealers
- Collate and maintain proper documentation of a proper marketing database of all agents and dealers under his/her portfolio
- Young and energetic (between 21 and 35)
- Dependable and honest
- Ability to communicate with and gain confidence of prospective dealers and agents
- Ability to adapt to and work within the firm’s culture and values
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple sales projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Computer Literate (Working knowledge of word, excel etc)
Application Closing Date
- Formal education: minimum of an OND
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance Industry, Automobile industry and its products/services
- At least 2 years experience in the same role in the same or similar industry.
- Kindly note that it is of utmost importance that applicants be resident and understand the language of the state chosen.
20th July, 2012
How To Apply
If you fit the above descriptions, kindly forward your updated curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the State and local Government of residence as subject.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here