is recruiting to fill the position of SI Java Technology Platform Analyst.
Job Title: SI Java Technology Platform Analyst
Job Number: 00150122
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop applications using Java technology, a bundle of related technologies from Sun Microsystems that allow for developing and running operating system-independent programs written in Java programming language.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Documenting business requirements
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing testing work Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Administering tools (e.g., testing tools)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Preferred exposure to Java, JSP
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a BSc (2nd class upper and above)
- Candidate must be 26 years of age or less at the time of application
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online