Posted on Thu 20th Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (2 comments)
: Insurance Analyst
The Insurance Analyst provides general administrative and technical support to the Insurance Advisor. He/She is required to assist in the arrangement of insurance cover to protect the Company’s (Group’s) assets and operations, liaise with the brokers in processing insurance claims and handle the day-to-day administration of the group’s insurance portfolio.
- Manage the reporting and processing of claims made by the Company and ensuring that any money received is passed to the appropriate department/entity for payment into the correct account.
- Ensure timely payment of insurance premiums group wide before the expiration of subsisting insurance policies and ensure that there is no exposure as a result of unpaid premiums.
- Arrange basic Motor Vehicle Insurance, Marine Insurance and GIT Insurance whenever required.
- Co-ordinate the process of additions and deletions to the schedule of the Company’s policies and ensure the relevant endorsements are issued and circulated to the requesting entities.
- Process incoming and outgoing documents and correspondence.
- Maintain an effective document and filing management system for all documents relating to the company’s insurance portfolio.
- Arrange the yearly renewal meetings with the Company’s brokers and collate updated list of assets per entity for discussion at the meetings.
- Assist in the review of insurance provisions of contracts and agreements to which any of the Oando entities is a party
- Process all payments and expenses required of the Insurance Desk.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Application Closing Date:
- Possession of an acceptable 1st degree in law/social sciences/insurance from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the insurance sector.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Good report-writing capabilities
- Versatility in the use of Microsoft Excel.
3rd October, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply online
Please that you will be required to login or register before commencing application.
HNJ Announcement: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam to return them to your inbox. OR, add our email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.