is recruiting for an Experienced House Administrative Associate.Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
* Maintain an overview of the Common Services activities and ensure timely administrative support.
* Assist in Monitoring the Compliance of all Operational Systems and Procedures.
* Exercise control and administration of Common Services expendable and non-expendable properties.
* Supervision of UN House Mail Room, Meeting Rooms, Car Parks, Internal & External Cleaning.
* Review of telecommunications systems and services periodically.
* Prepare correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications on general administrative or specialized tasks.
* Keep supervisor aware of potential problem areas for immediate solutionRequired Skills and Experience
Secondary education. Certification in Administration. University Degree in Business or Public Administration desirable, but it is not a requirement.Experience:
7 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.Language
Fluency in written and spoken English is required.Deadline:
25th May 2010How To ApplyClick Here To Apply Online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here