is recruiting for an Experienced House Administrative Associate.Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
* Maintain an overview of the Common Services activities and ensure timely administrative support.
* Assist in Monitoring the Compliance of all Operational Systems and Procedures.
* Exercise control and administration of Common Services expendable and non-expendable properties.
* Supervision of UN House Mail Room, Meeting Rooms, Car Parks, Internal & External Cleaning.
* Review of telecommunications systems and services periodically.
* Prepare correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications on general administrative or specialized tasks.
* Keep supervisor aware of potential problem areas for immediate solutionRequired Skills and Experience
Secondary education. Certification in Administration. University Degree in Business or Public Administration desirable, but it is not a requirement.Experience:
7 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.Language
Fluency in written and spoken English is required.Deadline:
25th May 2010How To ApplyClick Here To Apply Online