National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
Act 2007 provides for the establishment of the NIMC, its functions, powers, establishment of the National Identity Database, assignment and use of General Multi-purpose cards, and the National Identification Number (NIN). The Act also provides the Commission with powers to make regulations connected with its functions. The NIMC Act 2007 provides the repeal of the law that created the former Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR) and the transfer of its assets and liabilities to the NIMC.
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Team Lead Corporate Strategy
Job Code: NIMC071
Department: RESEARCH & STRATEGY
Reporting to the Head, Research and Corporate Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the formulation, monitoring and evaluating the Commission’s Corporate Strategy. An essential role will be to participate in research, as well as present recommendations on strategies for the effective regulation of the Identity Management sector based on changes in Identity Management and developments across the world.
Application Closing Date
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant post-qualification experience or 16 years’ experience in the Civil Service.
- Strong practical knowledge of research, data analysis and project monitoring methodologies.
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
Click Here To Apply Online
and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained