Elaine David Company Limited is a leading business support services company with a focus on providing flexible work space solutions and relevant service support to individuals and companies, that will ensure they run effectively. We are your one-stop choice for a wide range of business support services including serviced offices, virtual office, hot desk, meeting and conference room hire, language translation services and administrative support services.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: IT Officer
This role encompasses support and managing net-based data and information resources.
- Ability to Provide Technical Support (Hand-On & Oral)
- Database Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to Manage ICT infrastructure
- Maintenance of Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Ability to Install, Configure & Manage Mail Server
- Hardware Maintenance/Troubleshooting
- Network Administration (WLAN, LAN, WAN Devices)
Application Closing Date
- The IT Officer must be an IT or Electronics and computer Engineering graduate.
- Experience in system configuration, providing general IT support to users, managing Internet connectivity and website maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
27th April, 2013
Method of Application