First Katalyst Marketing - Our client, a leading Mobile Phone Manufacturing company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements of the role
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
27th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's (in MS Word or PDF Format) stating the position as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]