First Katalyst Marketing - We commenced business in 2012 and within that time, and with a highly experienced staff, we have demonstrated our capability as a go-to agency for top-notch marketing solutions. we have driven business growth for many businesses across Nigeria, west Africa, the UAE and the UK.
We are currently recruiting for the position below for one of the leading Mobile phone Manufacturing company in Nigeria:
Job Title: Online Marketing Supervisor
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media..
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
27th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV (in MS Word or PDF Format) to: [email protected]
stating the position as the subject of the mail.