Space Security Limited is a nationwide security solutions company, focused on providing affordable digital technologies and logistics for the complete protection and safety of lives and properties in Nigeria.
This we achieve using the most up to date and suitable technologies such as Tracking devices, CCTV, Security Alarm, Motion detectors etc and working with relevant security agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Ref. No: SRABJ150
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Developing and qualifying buyers;
- Closing sales
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals.
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
- Review own sales performance from time to time.
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Applicants must possess sufficient computer literacy, IT knowledge and should not be more than 35 years old.
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage
The ideal candidate must be:
- Resident in Abuja or its environs.
- Charismatic, experienced and highly motivated for the job.
- High caliber graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market.
The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
using the Job role and reference number as the subject of their emails (e.g. sales rep; Ref. No: SRABJ150)
- When applying, please write a cover email detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation, code or nickname
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately!
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.