Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
- The ideal candidate reports to the Technical Manager.
- Monitoring and installation of GPS trackers
- Ensure that work done meet specifications of customers
- Repairs of tracking and fleet management devices
- Proper and sufficient communication with clients (Internal and external)
- Adhering to Company Policies and procedures at all times
- Problem solving by use of technical skills
- Daily Admin duties
- Proper handling of job cases by use of electronic device
- Time keeping
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience preferably in a similar role
- Adequate knowledge of vehicle tracking, fleet management and fuel monitoring systems
20th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]