The TAC Group, is a composite one stop professional & consulting firm providing Professional Services, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Assist closely the Accountant to look after the Finance department.
- He is also given the responsibility of financial planning and record keeping of all the account.
- Involve in digital marketing drives to contribute a measurable and quantifiable financial returns to the organization
- Analyze financial transactions.
- Looks after managing financial risks.
- Review all the necessary documents to avoid irregularities.
- Communicates with Debtors and creditors
- Prepare the budget and periodically compare with the actual performance.
- Prompt payment of suppliers.
- Ensure all the bills are paid promptly.
- Organize office environment
- Coordinate bidding processes and ensure prompt communications with vendors.
- Ability to meet task target as prescribed by the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND Accounting with maximum of 4 years working experience and any other Certifications will be an added advantage for consideration
- Professional Affiliation
- ACCA/ ICAN + CFA or Student Member
Application Closing Date
- Numeracy Skills
- Ability to use MS Office Application and other Accounting Software
- Soft Transferable Skills
- Good Communications skills
- Team Building Skills
26th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]