Kilimall Nigeria is the No.1 online shopping mall in Uganda and Kenya. We are fast growing group and seek to find passionate people to work with us in Nigeria. We are committed to providing our customers with affordable products for quality life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter (PR/SEO)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Content Writer is responsible for writing a variety of unique material for our website, blog, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles.
- He/she will also also assist marketing teams in development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
Application Closing Date
- A proven track record in content writing and management
- Experience writing PR and SEO Articles
- OND, HND, BSc can apply
- 1-3 years' experience in content writing, blogging, etc.
- E-commerce experience is desirable
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required
- The ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly
- An eye for detail and impeccable grammar
- Experience with web publishing, HTML, SEO and basic content management systems
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient
- Able to think strategically and results driven
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Google search skills and ability to use online tools is very important.
31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected]