Zenera Group is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
Due to urgent business expansion, the Group seeks exceptional talents to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Director (CSD 0.3 #LeadershipRedefined)
Overall Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the full Account Management process and full Client Delivery responsibility. Responsible for ensuring effective and excellent service delivery to achieve agreed commercial and revenue targets, from a portfolio of accounts.
- There will also be an expectation for the ability to help maximize any repeat business from within the existing accounts.
- Required to develop surveys for clients on service received as well be responsible for client entertainment and strategy input for the group.
- Manage all clients’ strategy and execution processes in an exceptional manner to ensure Zenera Group is recognized as delivering a world-class service to our client base.
- Achieve set ratio targets to ensure the client is receiving an unparalleled service.
- Work with the Board on strategy to help reduce ratios and increase productivity whilst also increasing revenue across the team and ensuring exceptional Client service management.
- Maximize any chance of repeat business by meeting with clients, keeping in regular contact and upselling wherever possible.
- Devise strategies to represent Zenera in thought leadership, professional excellence and innovation above and beyond competition.
- Organize accounts internally and manage the processes that maintains a cohesive and optimized account structure.
- Work closely with Directors to help achieve account management target for team: increased levels of repeat business year-on-year.
- A good 1st degree, Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10-12 years’ work experience out of which at least 7 must be in Advertising.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and written).
- Media planning and buying.
- Copying writing skills will be an advantage.
- Strong Customer and Relationship Management.
- Good Business Research and analytics.
- Solutions Consulting.
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application letters to: [email protected]
with the appropiate hashtag (#) in the subject space of the email.