Zenera Group is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
Due to urgent business expansion, the Group seeks exceptional talents to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director (CD 0.5 #HighOctaneDisruption)
Overall Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities
- Creative leadership and head for business - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic concepts and contributions. Up-to-date knowledge to interpret clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing communications. Superior understating of design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to marketing.
- Analyze trends, interpret data and provide leadership provide leadership for a team of creative expressionists – writers, designers, artists, stylists, executives etc.
- Make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and all other productions.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget. Managing client proposals from concepts through to design, print and production
- A good 1st degree, Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10-12 years’ work experience out of which at least 7 must be in Advertising.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and written).
- Media planning and buying.
- Copying writing skills will be an advantage.
- Strong Customer and Relationship Management.
- Good Business Research and analytics.
- Solutions Consulting.
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application letters to: [email protected]
with the appropiate hashtag (#) in the subject space of the email.