Zenera Group is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
Due to urgent business expansion, the Group seeks exceptional talents to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner (EA 0.4 #ValueCreation)
Overall Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities
- Primarily act as the Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner (MP) providing business performance planning, monitoring and evaluation of Zenera’s subsidiaries.
- The nature of this job will require local and international travel.
- Assist the MP in overseeing the activities of BuzzDigital, Zenera Consulting and Redbee Limited with periodic updates and reviews
- Manages media enquiries, executive reports and presentations
- Financial analysis and basic financial modeling for clients
- Develops exceptional proposals and correspondences
- Produce periodic analysis/commentaries on relevant industry and social trends
- Represents the MP at various internal and external meetings
- Provides support to Zenera’s clients with the implementation and monitoring of brand management and reputation management programmes
- Develop strategies for enhancing and managing Zenera’s brand
- A good 1st degree (2:1 minimum for both roles)
- International Master’s degree compulsory for EA
- 4-7 years work experience ( 2-3 years for PA)
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Business Research and Analytical skills
- Ability to develop exceptional Proposals
- Strong Customer and Relationship Management skills
- Innovative and Creative Aptitude
- Strong Administrative skills
- Research and Reporting
- Social Media
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application letters to: [email protected]
with the appropiate hashtag (#) in the subject space of the email.