Zenera Group is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
Due to urgent business expansion, the Group seeks exceptional talents to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Writer (EW 0.8 #WordsWithPanache)
Overall Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Executive business writing, strategic communications support for the group and clients through report writing, presentations, publications, speeches, editing and quality control.
- Research and write reports, newsletters, business-to-consumer communications and business-to-business communications
- Manage development of research papers on communications and marketing in various sectors of the Nigerian economy
- Provide timely information and intelligence relevant to clients and their industries
- Monitor, capture, filter and organise information and data to ensure strategic and valuable information is available for campaigns
- Develop monthly insightful articles and manage Zenera websites
- Work with graphic artists to create infographics and other relevant content for social media channels of Zenera Group and clients
- A good 1st degree, Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years work experience
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Communication Skills( Oral and written)
- Good Report Writing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Suite proficiency (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Project Management)
- Good Business Research and analytics skills
- Solutions Consulting skills
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application letters to: [email protected]
with the appropiate hashtag (#) in the subject space of the email.