A reputable company in the Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, is recruiting vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our sales team in an expanding market in the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager, Sales
Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The Candidates will be responsible for overseeing the sales operations of the company in assigned regions and managing of the company’s key account relationships to ensure customer satisfaction to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for effecting all tactical sales and marketing strategies in order to promote awareness, market acceptability and sustain demand for the company’s products and oversees the design and deployment of an effective client’s relationship management framework in the assigned region.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in any discipline from a reputable university. Post graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- The candidates must have proven success in achieving exceptional sales performance in previous sales experience with a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in sales. FMCG sales experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidates must have ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales network and must take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
30th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward soft copies of their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.