A reputable company in the Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, is recruiting vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our sales team in an expanding market in the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager, Sales
Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The Candidates will be responsible for overseeing the sales operations of the company in assigned territories.
- Candidates will be expected to initiate, co-ordinate and effectively execute all sales and marketing strategies for area operations to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in any discipline from a reputable university. Post Graduate/Master’s Degree and additional qualification in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- The candidate must have proven success in achieving exceptional sales performance in previous experience with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in sales. FMCG sales experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales network.
- Not more than 38 years of age.
30th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward soft copies of their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.