A financial services institution with several subsidiaries invites high performing and experienced professionals to fill the position below in Lagos:
Job Title: Chief Risk Officer
- The Chief Risk Officer shall be responsible for planning, designing and implementing effective risk management framework for the Group, ensuring that world class standards are achieved in risk management, corporate governance, internal control and regulatory compliance.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Risk Management, Accounting, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics or other numeric disciplines. MBA is an advantage.
- Risk management certification or participation in top-quality intensive risk management programme
- Sound understanding of insurance and finance sectors
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in the financial services industry, 5 of which must have been in a management position.
30th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
using the position title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided.