A financial services institution with several subsidiaries invites high performing and experienced professionals to fill the position below in Lagos:
Job Title: MD/CEO, Finance and Asset Management
- Reporting to the Board of Directors of the Subsidiary, the MD/CEO shall have responsibility for over a investment and asset
- management of all subsidiaries of the Group; establish suitable mutual funds for direct marketing; identify third party asset management opportunities and manage the relationship on a continuous basis; develop and drive money market products and credits; identify suitable source of long term capital for the Group, among other functions.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelors Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Possession of MBA and/or professional certification is an advantage.
- 15 years cognate experience in the financial services industry with particular focus on investment banking, financial markets and asset management, of which 5 of those years must be at senior management level.
- Sound knowledge of business strategy and ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion at all times
- Ability to provide leadership, train and mentor staff.
- Hands-on experience in managing a company’s securities, real estate and other assets.
30th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
using the position title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided.