Zenera Group is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
Due to urgent business expansion, the Group seeks exceptional talents to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster DM (0.5 #TwoPointZero)
Overall Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities
- They coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of Zenera and client online presence.
- Responsible for maintaining websites – ensuring sites are functioning properly and are available to users across platforms.
- Design and maintain websites for clients and businesses
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Serve as the server administrator
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
- A good 1st degree in any discipline but with good working knowledge of digital marketing related subjects like advertising, media and communications; business and technology; creative design; e-business; journalism; marketing
- 4-7 years’ work experience out of which at least 4 must be in Digital Marketing
Application Closing Date
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a detail-oriented role preferably within the Software industry or in a Marketing function.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Possess a portfolio of past websites built and responsibilities of each project
- Expertise with Drupal, Joomla, other content management systems
- Advanced skills navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web
- Strong knowledge of and experience with web marketing best practices, e.g. SEO and SEM
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile first and future- friendly design a plus.
- Hard-working, motivated, deadline-driven individual
- Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge performance
- Comfortable working in a corporate office environment
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application letters to: [email protected]
with the appropiate hashtag (#) in the subject space of the email.