A reputable company in the Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, is recruiting vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our aviation team in an expanding market in the position below:
Job Title: Tarmac Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Candidates will be responsible for planning, and supervising all refueling activities in order to satisfactorily meet customers demand and also achieve sales target
- Ensure quality of the products, safety of the company’s equipment and aircraft and guarantee that the company safety standards are met.
- Minimum of OND/NCE from recognized Educational Institutions.
- He must have working knowledge of MS Suite.
- Possession of a valid Nigerian Driver’s license is required.
- Experience in Aviation operations will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and be a team player.
- Not older than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
- The above position attract very good remuneration package and career development prospects.
30th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward soft copies of their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.